(200g/l tebuconazole and 100g/l trifloxystrobin)
Fortitude™ is a contact and systemic fungicide which both cures and prevents a wide range of the most common turf disease including Microdochium (Microdochium nivale), Leaf Spot (Drechslera spp.), Dollar Spot (Sclerotinia homeocarpa), Anthracnose (Colletotrichum cereale), Red Thread (Laetisaria fuciformis) and Rust (Puccinia spp.).
It can be applied year-round to all managed amenity turf sites such as golf courses, football/rugby pitches, lawns, bowling greens, cricket grounds and municipal parks.
Fortitude™ is particularly effective for Microdochium Patch when used as a preventative in early/late autumn and winter to keep disease out of your sward and maintain full grass coverage. Tebuconazole is systemic while trifloxystrobin is translaminar, so both the inside and outside of the leaf is treated.
- Approval for use against 6 different turf diseases.
- A great tool for Leaf Spot management in stadiums.
- Excellent choice of preventative during periods of growth and during cold spells.
- For best results apply at the very early stages of disease or ideally before visible symptoms have appeared.
- Trifloxystrobin inclusion means it can be applied before snowfall to help prevent disease forming under a blanket of snow.
- Can be tank-mixed with many other fungicides and plant elicitors at various ratios to suit your site and conditions for effective knock-down and prevention of disease (Consult your Regional AGS Technical Sales Manager for details).
- Rainfast in 1 hour.
- Maximum of 2 applications per year.
|Product||Pack Size||Rate||Water Volume|