BOLSTER GRANULAR 4-4-4 plus iron provides a synergistic blend of ingredients that im-proves all turf and landscape plantings. Care-fully selected supplements include a mix of arbuscular mycorrhizal inoculant species which promote greater access of plant roots to soil nutrients and water. 3% chelated iron pro-motes greening and rapid root development and seaweed extract, humic acid, and com-post-based microorganisms act as biostimu-lants that enhance root growth and improve overall plant health.
- Provides quick green up followed by six to eight weeks of even color and growth.
- Increases nutrient and water holding capacity of soil.
- Strengthens plants tolerance against hot, dry conditions.
- Promotes greater root development.
- Improves buffering against changes in soil pH.
- Increases the soil’s ability to suppress plant pathogens.
- Increases soil porosity and stability for greater root de-velopment and water holding capacity.
- All-purpose broadcast balanced fertiliser with organically chelated iron
- 70% Slow Release Nitrogen 30% Water Soluble Nitrogen from Ammonium sulphate
- 2% iron sulphate organically chelated during aerobic composting process
- Contains 10% potassium from natural sulphate of potash and Suståne compost for 1:2 N to K ratio
- For building root potash reserves going into winter. Strengthens plant tolerance to stress
- Ideal for autumn / winter application
- Salt Index 5
|NPK at 35g/m² (kg/ha)||Accupro Setting 35g/m²|
|Analysis||Pack Size||Rate||Longevity||N||P||K||Single||Double||Spread Width|
|4.6.4||22.7kg||20-50g/m²||4-6 weeks||14||21||14||7, R||7, N||3.6m|
|5.2.10||22.7kg||20-50g/m²||4-6 weeks||17.5||7||35||7, R||7, N||3.6m|
|5.2.4||22.7kg||20-50g/m²||4-6 weeks||17.5||7||14||7, R||7, N||3.6m|
|6.2.4||22.7kg||20-50g/m²||4-6 weeks||21||7||14||7, R||7, N||3.6m|
|10.2.10||22.7kg||20-50g/m²||4-6 weeks||35||3.5||14||7, R||7, N||3.6m|
|15.3.9||22.7kg||20-50g/m²||8-12 weeks||35||7||35||7, R||7, N||3.6m|
|15.3.9||22.7kg||20-50g/m²||8-12 weeks||52.5||10.5||31.5||7.5, R||7.5, N||3.7m|
The only natural fertilisers available worldwide, Suståne products are built on research like no other organic. Since 1980 over 500 independent studies on Suståne place it at the top of the most researched organic fertilisers in the world, for proven benefits on turf establishment, disease suppression, colour, quality and environmental impact trials compared to other fertiliser materials.
Why Suståne performs with consistency:
Suståne adds and maintains high microbial diversity index in your soils by beginning with 26-week aerobically stabilized compost. Rich in microbial species diversity, yet low in biological oxygen demand (BOD), Suståne true aerobic compost based fertilisers enhance the “species richness diversity” (SRD) in all growing systems. The microbiology of healthy soils that is critical to all soil and plant functions in a balanced and thriving ecosystem. Suståne compost demonstrates a high biological diversity index of 4.5 such as a rich, active soil system. Suståne assures low environmental impact by providing slow, efficient release of nitrogen to plant life without volatilization, leaching as nitrates or immobilization in the soil environment. Suståne is serious about keeping our environment green. The basic resource is a renewable resource of high quality plant nutrients complexed with organic humus.