- The Data Protection Officer responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD collecting/processing their personal data.
- All Employees of ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
- Who are we?
AGS is a advisor and supplier of professional turf management products to all sporting venues throughout the UK. Our Data Protection Officer and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||Data Protection Officer (DPO) contact details|
|Contact:||INFORMATION COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE||J BENNETT|
|Address line 1:||WYCLIFFE HOUSE||HOGWOOD FARM IND ESTATE|
|Address line 2:||WATER LANE||SHEERLANDS ROAD|
|Address line 3:||WIMSLOW||FINCHAMPSTEAD|
|Address line 4:||CHESHIRE||BERKSHIRE|
|Address line 5:||SK9 5AF||RG40 4QY|
Read more about how and why we use your data in the Privacy Section at www.advancegrass.com
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD, will collect and use your personal data.
Why does ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD would contact you for additional consent.
Will ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD use the personal data it collects about me?
ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
ADVANCE GRASS SOLUTIONS LTD accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
|Data Protection Officer contact details|
|Contact Name:||J BENNETT|
|Address line 1:||HOGWOOD FARM IND ESTATE|
|Address line 2:||SHEERLANDS ROAD|
|Address line 3:||FINCHAMPSTEAD|
|Address line 4:||BERKSHIRE|
|Address line 5:||RG40 4QY|
Document Owner and Approval
The Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
A current version of this document is available to members of staff.
Signature: Jamie Bennett Date: 19-4-2018
Change History Record
|Issue||Description of Change||Approval||Date of Issue|
|1||Initial issue||J S BENNETT||19-4-2018|