The homogenous micro prill is quickly absorbed into the surface and breaks down significantly quicker than mini granular alternatives.
- Micro granules (0.5 – 1.5mm) break down within 2-3 days, minimising surfacendisruption and pick-up.
- Low nitrogen, higher potassium formulation to reduce ‘soft’ growth.
- Added 6% iron for moss prevention and instant green up.
- Added phosphate formulation for where P levels are lower to increase rooting.
- Increases potassium levels on areas such as sand rootzones where K leaching is common.
- Suitable for both fine turf and sports pitches.
- Iron plus lower nitrogen levels can reduce incidences of disease.
|NPK at 35g/m² (kg/ha)||Accupro Setting 35g/m²|
|Analysis||Pack Size||Rate||Longevity||N||P||K||Single||Double||Spread Width|
|10.4.4||25kg||20-45g/m²||4-6 weeks||35||14||14||6, M||6, J||3.0m|
|8.0.4||25kg||20-45g/m²||4-6 weeks||28||0||14||5, N||5, K||4.0m|
|3.0.22||25kg||20-45g/m²||4-6 weeks||10.5||0||77||7, R||5, K||4.0m|
|6.5.10||25kg||20-45g/m²||4-6 weeks||21||17.5||35||7, R||5, K||4.0m|
|4.0.8||25kg||20-45g/m²||4-6 weeks||14||0||28||7, R||5, K||4.0m|
|4.0.4+9Fe||25kg||20-45g/m²||4-6 weeks||14||0||14||7, R||5, K||4.0m|
About Growth Products Micro
A high quality, conventional fertiliser utilising micro granular technology, offering superior breakdown when compared to mini alternatives.
The Growth Products range is 100% homogeneous, ensuring even uptake and easy application. Alongside N,P,K, magnesium, iron and calcium; seaweed has been incorporated to offer an added benefit at root level. A comprehensive range of analyses are available to suit all fine and coarse turf situations, across the growing season. The micro granules (0.5-1.5mm) breakdown within 2-3 days, minimising surface disruption.