A biostimulant-based fertiliser combining a balanced N:K package with organic nitrogen and elevated levels of amino acids and humic & fulvic acids. Proven to assist with the grow-in of all new surfaces giving enhanced root and shoot growth, leading to quicker establishment. The natural sugar base will feed both new seedlings and soil microbiology.
• 25% Fulvic acid content.
• 11.5% Amino acid package.
• Derived from natural molasses carbohydrates and plant extracts offering both plant nutrition and biostimulant properties.
• 50% immediately available nitrogen to give an instant effect.
• Improves nutrient uptake.
• Low salt index.
• Can help increase soil CEC.
• 2 – 4 mm granules.
• Supplied with a package of 9 species of Mycorrhizae, Trichoderma and Bacillus spp.
|Nutrient Level Applied at 50g/m²||Accupro Spreader Setting for 50g/m²
|Product||Pack Size||Rate||Longevity||N||P||K||Single Pass||Double Pass||Spread Width|
|Root Start Plus 10.0.4||20kg||35-50g/m²||4-6 weeks||50||0||20||Cone 4, T||Cone 4, Q||3.0m|
|Root Start Plus 10.0.4||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|