TKO Phosphite is a highly concentrated P/K nutrient solution containing mono and di-potassium salts of phosphorus acid. The clear solution is highly soluble and is rapidly absorbed into the plant tissue. It can be taken up either through leaf tissue or roots, quickly correcting deficiencies and improving plant growth and vigour. Phosphite nutrients are known to improve turf quality and overall plant health, especially in stress conditions. Phosphorus is second only in importance to nitrogen and is known to play a key role in photosynthesis, respiration, energy storage, enzyme and protein formation and root development.
- At 8ltrs/ha delivers 6.6kgs of phosphite
- Rapidly absorbed via leaf or roots
- Righly systemic via xylem and phloem
- Strengthens plants immune system
- Can be tank mixed with Companion and 18.3.6
|Application||Pack Size||Application Rate||Water Volume|
|0.29.26||4ltr & 10ltr||4-8ltrs/ha||300ltrs/ha|